Summer Sports Performance Training
Come RISE above the competition with us at SOAR this summer!
The time is here! Summer SOAR registration is officially OPEN! That means it is time to reserve your spot. You are NOT going to want to miss out on this summer and all that we have to offer! SOAR will be in a NEW facility with new equipment and better space for our athletes. Come gain an advantage in strength, power, speed, agility, endurance, and sport-specific fitness this summer!
We will have plenty of opportunities for beginner to advanced athletes! We will also be looking to add different types of ways to get involved including open gym access for both SOAR athletes and parents, golf training program for adults and athletes, rehabilitation training for athletes needing help feeling 100% for their upcoming sports, online/hybrid training options (train online only, train in person only, OR train partially online and in-person!), and younger preparation training programs for the 4th and 5th grade athletes. We will have more information about all of our new services soon.
Take a look at our summer schedule below!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday:
- 7:30-9 am: Middle school, high school, and college athletes
- 9:30-11 am: Middle school, high school, and college athletes
- 11:30 am-1 pm: Middle school, high school, and college athletes
- 1:30-3 pm: Middle school, high school, and college athletes
- 3:30-4:30 pm: 4th and 5th grade athletes
- 4:30-6 pm: Open gym (for both athletes, adults, and parents)
- 9-10:30 am: SOAR+ athletes
- 10:30 am-12 pm: SOAR athletes
- 9 am- 12 pm: Open gym (for both athletes, adults, and parents)
**Open gym available for 9th grade athletes and above. If middle school age, must be accompanied by an adult. Contact for pricing!
**Rehabilitation, personal training, and team training hours available during the day as well! Contact for more information!
Our new space will include the following equipment and space:
- Large artificial turf area- Great for speed and agility training!
- Curved, motorless treadmill- Great to work on proper mechanics and form of sprinting!
- Vertimax Trainer- “Unlike any other training equipment, Vertimax Platforms and Raptors are specifically designed to maximize athletic potential by focusing on three key components: speed, explosive power and vertical jump. VertiMax's advanced resistance technology allows athletes of all ages to train in the horizontal plane with loads on specific areas of the body that result in extraordinary athletic performance improvements. VertiMax technology is used by leading world class Olympic athletes, professional athletes, and college, high school, and youth sports athletes. VertiMax is not only used by the leading sports teams, it is used for fitness and sports training enthusiasts at home, and also in gyms, fitness centers, and studio around the world. VertiMax improves performance on the field and off like no other sports performance equipment in the world.”
- Watch the video below to see how amazing this piece of equipment will be to aid athletes of all sports!
- Why VertiMax Equipment Produces Great Results - YouTube
- Functional Trainer- Great tool to aid athletes in developing their strength and power through the upper and lower body as well as the core!
- Free weights and power racks- Additional tools to develop athletes’ strength and power!
- Vibra Pro- Whole-body vibration to enhance blood flow to aid in providing essential nutrients to the body, relief from pain and soreness, and another way to work on balance and stability!
As you can see, you are not going to want to miss out on all of the opportunities this summer. Better yet, we are only located about a mile from our previous place! Our new address will be 965 59th Avenue, Unit B just off of 10th street and 59th avenue.
We are beyond excited to have more space, new equipment tailored towards aiding athletes’ performance, and more trainers for our athletes this summer!
We will have a limited number of slots available! Make sure to reserve your spot soon before space runs out! Click on the links below for more information, questions, or to get signed up.
For questions or how to get signed up, please visit us at www.soarathlete.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.